Sunday 31 May 2020

The look out



I am so glad I signed up to the Sweet November email list and this month this amazingly beautiful digi was a freebie just for being signed up. Don't worry as you can still grab her she is called the Look out and while you are there why not sign up so you can get whatever the next freebie is :D

I coloured her with the following copic markers:
Skin: E33, E21, E00
Tail: V06, R85, R81
Hair: Y38, Y17, Y06, Y02
Rock: W5, W3, W1
Water: B00, B000

Of course I couldn't just leave the tail without adding some spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen and then covering it with glossy accents :)


I had great fun ink smooshing the background with Seedless preserves, Wilted Violet and dusty concord distress oxide. I haven't done any ink smooshing in ages and had so much fun I did a few backgrounds so expect to see more :D
The sentiment is from the Heffy doodle oceans of love set and the layered banner die is also from Heffy doodle in the tag along die set. To finish it all off I used a range of nuvo drops to create some more sparkle and shine around her.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Colour crazy challenge - Any thing goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Your next stamp - sparkle and shine
As you like it - Favorite embelishment (nuvo drops because they are so versatile and add great sparkle and shine)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

6 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! So soft and love the glossy details!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the AYLI embellishment challenge - what a lovely touch adding the gloss.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image love the glossy dtails
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx