Wednesday 13 May 2020

April Mer tot

 

This adorable little April Mer tot by Sweet November is another great digi. I am loving digi's at the moment as I like that I do not have to wait for the post. I can just buy them and get colouring :D 
This cute little one I coloured up with my copics using the following colours;
Skin: E31, E21, E00 (R81 for her tongue)
Hair: E35, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00
Tail and top: B39, B29, B24, B12


I then added some night sky, midnight blue and sea breeze nuvo drops to her tail to give some dimension. The paper is from a mix of First edition beyond the shore and Dovecrafts Folkland packs. I hand drew some dots around the edges and then added some more Night sky nuvo drops just to finish it off. 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The sisterhood of snarky stampers - Magic
The fairy and the unicorn - Anything fantasy goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous, Amy! Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks so much for getting magical with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mer tot!
    I wish I were better with digis, you are right - waiting for the post right now is uber painful!
    Thanks for getting magical with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mermaid and magical card! LOVE the colors!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring. This is really pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring of this fun image! Love the clean design, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx