Friday 29 May 2020

Mr McFlurry



I am so in love with all these Sweet November digis. I love the way you can just get them instantly and start playing. This little cutie is called Mr McFlurry. I have coloured him with the following copics:
Snow man:BG01, B000 + YR07, YR16 for his nose
Hat and scarf: RV69, R59, R27, R14
Squirrels: W5, W3,W1 + R81
Acorns: YG95, YG91
Wreath: G28, G17, G14, YG41

Then of course I had to add some little nuvo drops to the holly berries.

The paper is from First editions Jolly Christmas paper pad and the sentiment I cut using Heffy Doodle stitched strips of ease and the sentiment itself is from Heffy Doodles Warm hugs stamp set.
I have no idea why I am suddenly in a bit of a Christmas mood but it can only be a good thing and save on my panic later in the year if I have got a few made now I guess.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The Holly and the ivy - Anything Christmas goes
Artsy stamper - It's a guy thing
Fab n' Funky - Christmas
The paper Girls - All about boys
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas goes
Cute card Thursday - Stripes!
Christmas kickstart - Wreathed in Christmas smiles
As you like it - Favorite embellishment (Mine are Nuvo drops I love how versatile they are and can add sparkle or shine or texture in almost every colour)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, this would fit in great at Christmas Kickstart too as our theme is wreaths, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute snowman and torn doodles edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute sweet little snowman with his wreath, lovely colouring Amy and thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sweet and adorable card with a cute snowman. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card for any gender.
    Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Paper Girls Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly adorable! Love that image!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx