Wednesday 13 May 2020

Toucan do this

 
I am so in love with these toucans from Time for tea designs and I just couldn't resist doing a bit of a CAS card to show them off. I have coloured them with copics and then mounted them on foam pads so they stand out a bit more. The cloudy back ground was made with the time for tea scene it stencil and the frame is from the time for tea smile sentiment and scalloped frame die set.

The sentiment is also from the Toucan do this stamp set and then just to make it look a little bit less open I added a few Sea breeze nuvo drops.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Path of positivity - I opted for feathery friends
Scribbles design challenge - B is for birds or bunnies 
CCC digi creation - For the men/ boys
Creative Craft cottage - Make it masculine

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun CAS card with these feathery friends! Great addition of the Nuvo drops; brings the eye right across the scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card love the little toucans and great play on words sentiment
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. They remind me of the soft toy toucan my dad had in his car years ago. Thank you for joining in the B is for Birds and Bunnies Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for join us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx