Thursday 14 May 2020

Green, Blue and purple scattered hearts

I am so in love with the dream big sentiment. I layered up the blue and purple cuts I did from the scattered hearts die and slightly off set them so that you can just see the purple peeking from under the blue. What better to go with this sentiment than a super cute unicorn from the unicorn in training stamp set.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes

For this one I went tone on tone. I love the way this turned out. I used the green scattered hearts die cut and backed it on the same green card. I think the subtle texture this gives shows off this moo-vellous highland cow. I gave it a pop of colour with the Time for tea design rainbow brights essentials paper.
The frame is from the smile and scalloped frame die set. I cut two of the smaller frames and chopped the second one up to make some scalloped borders either side of the spotty design paper.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Make my Monday - Tone on tone background

3 comments:

  1. Love the tone on tone you did for this card, the layering is really awesome too. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant. I love the tone on tone behind your cute image. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge blog.
    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx