Tuesday 12 May 2020

Hope to sea you soon

I could send this card to so many people at the moment. I am really loving having the extra time to be able to craft but I am missing seeing people too. I hope you are all keeping safe.
For this card I have used a whole range of fun Heffy Doodle products. The back ground I inked with tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch distress oxides through the bubble waves stencil
The shaker itself I made using the tag along die. This die makes shakers so simple as you can just cut the front, back, acetate and I even used it to cut the foam frame so it all fitted together perfectly! 
The adorable shark is from the oceans of love stamp set as is the sentiment. For the background in the shaker I again did some ink blending with the same colours but this time I used the rays the roof stencil before adding all my little shaker bits. I coloured the shark with Nuvo markers.


I cut one of the thinnest stitched strips of ease and embossed my sentiment on it with some opaque bright white Wow! embossing powder then finished the whole card off by adding a few gold coast nuvo drops

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
A Place to start - Create a custom background 
Make my Monday - Tone on tone background
All fun challenges - Anything goes
A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
Crafty Animals - Anything goes
Creative craft cottage - Make it masculine 
Dies R Us - Seas the day


10 comments:

  1. What a sweet shaker! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your under the sea card and the fact that it is a shaker card makes it all the more special! Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker card! The background really looks like the ocean. We are happy you put your card on display at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and I think we can all get with your sentiment. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love it Thanks for entering you card at All Fun Challenge
    Deze kaart is zo mooi!!. Tof gedaan!!. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij All Fun Challenge
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Fun Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    https://allfunchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the way you used the different blues for the wavy background. The sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun shaker card! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a funny card. Thanks for join us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome shaker card! Thanks so much for your fun entry into our challenge at A Place To Start! Please accept my apology for the tardiness of this comment!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx