Thursday 14 May 2020

Orange and yellow scattered hearts

Orange is not normally a colour that I use but I was determined to use up all the rainbow pieces I cut our with the scattered heart die as they were too nice to go to waste. I noticed that the hearts could fit in different gaps and make more of a pattern and I already had this lovely mermaid from the Mermazing stamp set coloured up using spectrum noir illustrator pens. This time I covered the thanks shadow die in couple of layers of gold Wow! embossing powder.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty creations - Anything goes
Crafty gals corner - For the ladies

Then the yellow one was calling to be used with the mice. Who doesn't love a grey and yellow combo?? I coloured the adorable mouse from the baked with love stamp set with spectrum noir illustrator pens. I stamped the background with the cheese stamps using mustard seed distress oxide. Then to finish it I added some English mustard nuvo drops.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
A place to start - Create a background
Fab n funky - Hand coloured image

3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards. Great images and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful both!! Love the first one, the color is bright!
    Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start Challenge Blog.
    Ruth
    @ My Hobby My Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards...love the cheery yellow and cute critter. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx