Monday 17 October 2022

Happy Birthday wishes



I have made this super quick birthday card using Birthday wishing stamp set from Colorado Craft Company. For added sparkle I used the Hocus Pocus Sparkle Mix from Heffy Doodle to scatter around the bunny and then added some glossy accents to the balloon so it is all shiny :D

I used the following Copics for this card:
Bunny:C3, C1, RV10
Balloon: Y38, Y15, Y02
Floor: E71, E70

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Little patch of crafty friends - Anything Goes

All sorts - Add a sentiment

Addicted to CAS - Layered

Less is more - Draw your own frame

Corrosive challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

11 comments:

  1. A lovely cute image and CAS card design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute rabbit and beautifully designed card! The sequins are such a nice addition!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super make, I love your image and the frame complements it perfectly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Amy - love all the sparkle around the rabbit, beautifully composed!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun and cheery Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing along with our layers challenge at ATCAS.I love your cute bunny and the addition of glossy accents on the balloon .
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully stamped and coloured card with a great frame. Unfortunately, you seem to have missed our one layer requirement so you won't be eligible to be showcased at Less is More. Please join us again!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweet BD card, and your hand drawn frame is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this card at Addicted to CAS and just had to come and over and say how lovely it is. Top class colouring of that wonderful stamp. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great birthday card Amy. Love the shiny balloon. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how I missed this post and it's such a beautiful card !!! I was so sure I had commented. I love your cute rabbit and the little pops of colour.Thank you so much for playing along with our layer challenge at ATCAS
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx