Thursday 13 October 2022

Hi Ghoul friend


Hello ghoul friend this The IT ghouls stamp set from the brilliant Sweet November Stamps has 3 super fun quirky characters. and the little extras of the dog and bat phones along with this matching sentiment :D
I had a great time colouring up this scene card.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Halloween

Crafting happiness - Halloween

Dragonfly dreams - Halloween/ Autumn

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. Fun Halloween card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Halloween card, I love the scene. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx