Friday 2 April 2021

Swanning around


 In case you haven't seen I have started making my own stamps for Crafty Purple Frog. I am so excited to be able to bring my drawings "to life" :D So far there are two main animal stamp sets. One is this swan from the Spread your wings set and the other is a badger from The Sett stamp set. For this card I have combined some of the little extras in the badger set with the swan. I think the swan looks ready to go to the theatre in his smart out fit. For the back ground I used some distress oxide inks along with one of the stencils that is in the Top hat layering stencil set. Rather than layer them all up I just used the dot stencil and moved it around to make a pattern I was happy with. 

The sentiment is from the sentiment sett. I embossed it with white Wow! Embossing powder so it stands out well against the black card as well as adding a touch of texture. 

I don't know about you but I am so looking forward to being able to get out to events like the theatre again one day. I hope you are having a good week so far and staying safe.

 I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafters cafe - Anything goes
Crafts Galore encore - Anything goes
2 crafty critter crazies - Anything with a critter goes
Classic design challenge - Anything goes
Clever Dexter - Anything goes
Country View - Birds and bees
Crafty Animals - Anything with an animal goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

15 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Hope to see you again in the next month. :)
    --- DT-Lizzy---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stunning card Amy - love how you have combined the stamps to make this rather swanky swan look so classy!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per aver partecipato alla Challenge con la tua graziosa creazione. Rossella dt Clever Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Love your project! Goodluck and I hope to see you again in the next month. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! I love your project..so cute! Goodluck and I hope to see you again in the next month. 🥰 Dt Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great swan stamp - congratulations. I hope it's the start of something great instead of a 'swan song'... So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this I still think he looks like the greatest showman. He makes me want to break out in song, which would be painful for all involved

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us for our April Clever Dexter Challenge . Good luck and we hope you'll join us again this month or the next! - DT Irene from Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning project. I love this image. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dancing swan so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Country view Crafts this month. Good luck in the draw hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous and perfect for our April 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image! Love it! Thanks for joining our birds and bees challenge over at Countryview Crafts and good luck! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx