Thursday 29 April 2021

Crafty Purple Frog Sneak Peek Day 4

This is the last day of the sneak peeks and the last day that you can join the Instagram hop to try and win the "All Ears" stamp set. Today we are showing off the "Party Mouse" stamp set. 

This adorable little mouse is all set to party with a cakes, candles and party hat. 


For my first make today I stamped a whole load of cakes out and coloured them up with Spectrum noir tri-blend pens before fussy cutting them out. Next I used Heffy Doodle memo tape to mask off the bottom of a piece of card so I could ink it up in Antique linen distress ink. Then I moved the same piece of memo tape so it was now covering where I had just inked and inked the top part with Tumbled glass distress ink. To finish the back ground I stamped the Happy Birthday from the new Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set across the middle and layered it on some black before sticking it all on my card blank.
I put the cakes all over it coloured my little mouse and gave him the party hat which of course I made sparkly with nuvo drops. I stuck my mouse in the middle of the card on some foam pads so he stands out a bit and then added a load of Nuvo drops to make the background really sparkle :)
 

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

The paper shelter - A birthday card

Penny's paper crafting challenge - Anything goes with paper

Crafty sentiments - Anything goes

Lemon shortbread - Anything goes

If you have been checking out my blog for the rest of the week you may have noticed that I am a little addicted to making these stamps into little charms so of course I had to make some mouse earrings :D

Again I used Kraftin' Kimmie Hybrid ink to stamp the image on the textured side of the frosted shrink plastic before colouring it with my Spectrum noir tri-blend pens. I then made a hole above the mouse and cut the whole image out going around the hole so when I used my Wow! heat gun to shrink it they have a way to attach them to the chain. 

I added a few little heart charms from my stash and I think that is enough for these. I wanted the mouse to be the main focus :)


I am entering these earrings for the following challenges:

The house that stamps built - Anything goes

Crafty creations - Anything goes

Through the craft room door - Anything goes

Unicorn challenge - Include an animal

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my, how cute are those little mouse earrings!! What a fun idea! And the card is super cute, too, with all those yummy cupcakes!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving the little charms

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so happy to have all those cakes to himself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable and so sweet I love him thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx