Thursday 1 April 2021

Belly rubs


 I am so glad that I made some time to have a play and colour this beautiful Belly rubs digi from the amazing Sweet November Stamps. I got my copics out to colour her up. I used a 6x6 card and made a foil border around it in this stunning teal foil and double sided tape. Then I used some distress oxide sprays to add a bit of interest in the background before adding the belly rubs mermaid and her fluffy friend on some foam pads. The miss you sentiment die is by Heffy Doodle. To finish it off I used some nuvo drops to give her tail some sparkle and texture and then added a few more scattered across the card.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. What a cute image and I do love her tail!! The texture and sheen is fabulous Amy.
    My cat would not stand to have a belly rub like that! He's a bit of a stroppy boy with strong likes and dislikes as far as where he likes to be rubbed!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and love your coloring choices. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx