Monday 26 April 2021

Crafty Purple Frog New release day 1



I am really excited to be able to show you the brand new "All ears" stamp set. I had so much fun creating with this hare. And make sure you check out the Crafty purple frog Instagram for a little Instagram hop that is running until Thursday. You could win this stamp set by joining in and you get to see loads of inspiration as well :)



If you love all things Crafty Purple Frog and want to grab the whole release at a bargain price there are a limited number of buy it all bundles available now to pre-order right HERE. Be quick though as they will sell fast!

 Now onto my makes for today. I thought I would have a go at some jewellery making. I used to make lots of jewellery but haven't had a go for a while. I have to say I really enjoyed the process. I used some shrink plastic to turn my stamped images into little charms. 

To do this I stamped them onto some frosted shrink plastic using Kraftin' Kimmies hybrid ink. The hybrid ink meant that I could then colour using my alcohol markers. When you shrink the image with your heat gun the colour intensifies so I stuck to the lighter shades of my tri-blends when I coloured up these hares. I used scissors to cut around the images once I had given them a little bit of time to dry. Make sure you leave some extra plastic where you want to have a hole for a jewellery fixing to go. For these I left extra space at the top of one of it's ears and made a hole with scissors but you could also use a hole punch to make your hole. the hole will shrink along with the rest of the image when heated so make it a decent size.


Once I had my little charms I then went through my bead collection laying the beads out on a bead mat until I was happy with the look. I ended up with the necklace and earing set :D


I hope you can join our hop and that we can inspire you :)

 I am entering this jewellery for the following challenges:

Gem of a challenge - Anything goes

I have also made a card Using the awesome Hare and used the little stamps that come with the set to make my own patterned paper.


I just love the way these glasses look and they will also fit the other animals in this release as well as the Badger from "The sett" stamp set. There are also a couple of tiny stamps in this set to be able to give the Hare some great eye lashes like I have here. To finish off I covered the lenses in glossy accents.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Corrosive challenge - Anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Feature a creature
Avenue 613 - In the garden

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

The DT and GDT have also done some amazing things with this stamp set so if you want to see more please check out their links which you can find on the main Crafty Purple Frog Shop Blog.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

6 comments:

  1. Loving this Amy - such a fun image and you have used it so delightfully in the jewellery
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the layering and super cute image. Thanks so much for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these cuties!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! I love the glasses! :) So glad you could join us at Dragonfly Dreams for our challenge.

    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 9 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx