Sunday 3 November 2019

Create a smile Challenge and DT call

I quite recently stumbled upon these super cute stamps from a company called Create a smile. I knew right away that I needed quite a few of these stamps in my life. They really did what they said on the pack and made me smile. So of course I ordered some to stock at Crafty Purple Frog

Now I see they also have a DT call! How exciting is that?? I have to try out for it, so as well as my entry for the current sketch challenge I wanted to tell you all about the DT call as well so if you fall in love with them, as I have, you can try out for a spot on the team :)

Onto my card. I created this based on the great fun sketch over on the Create a Smile blog. I used  Heffy Doodles stitched circle dies to create the frame and circle that I put this little guy on. I used ink brushes and mowed lawn along with broken china distress inks to create a back ground. The grass stamp is also in the Fur Real stamp set.


The lion I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then coloured with the following tri-blend markers:
Mane: Gold Yellow Blend
Nose: Gold Brown Shade
Face and body: Gold Brown Blend and pale pink blend in his ears.


The sentiment is in the Fur Real stamp set and I finished the card by hand drawing the border, dots around the circle frame and then adding the sparkle with some nuvo blue lagoon glitter drops
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Create a smile - Sketch challenge
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes




9 comments:

  1. Love the cute lion and great sentiment-good luck with the DT call
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at 2CCC. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous, and I'm lion! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Create a`Smile Challenge.
    LG Dreja (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!!! Thank you for joining the challenge on Create A Smile blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!Thanks for sharing with us at Create a Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and what a fantastic set! Your bright colors will cheer them even if that wonderfully sweet sentiment passes by unnoticed! I love it! It was a pleasure seeing your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope you join us frequently in the future.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable - made me smile - thanks for joining us at LPOCF - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx