Thursday 31 October 2019

Wonderlust

 Hello I hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful autumn weather. I don't know about you but when I can I would love to do more traveling and see some more of the world. I have been lucky to see quite a few place already but there is so much to see!


So this Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set called "life is a journey" it really spoke to me when I saw it. I have coloured this lovely lady up with the following Spectrum noir tri-blends:

Skin: Fair Skin Blend
Hair: Earth Brown Shade, Earth Brown Blend
Sunglasses: Ice Grey Shade
Top: Ice Blue Blend
Trousers: Lavender Blend
Backpack: Green Turquoise Blend
Suitcase: Muted Brown Blend
Ground: Grey Brown Blend
Outline/ background: Light Yellow Blend, Gold Yellow Blend, Gold Brown Blend.


For the background I used one of the Krafin' Kimmie stencils called "leaves and vines". I used cracked pistachio distress oxide ink and the whole stencil to cover a piece of white paper and then twisted the stencil around to a different angle before using lucky clover distress oxide to ink through the stencil again. I love the effect this has given me. 
I made this card while on the Crafty Purple Frog getaway and the design paper was from a first edition paper pack called "Wonderlust" that was kindly donated for us to all be able to use by Trimcraft. To finish it off I used some Nuvo drops just to add a bit of sparkle and texture.
If you like my creations I would LOVE it if you would follow me so I can follow you back :)

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (optional extra of for the girls)
Water Cooler Wednesday - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, great sentiment! We are sol pleased you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this make hun, the colour palette is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and stencilled background-great sentiment too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx