Saturday 30 May 2020

Hello beautiful



I had a lot of fun getting inky making this card. I started by inking the background with wilted violet, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass distress oxides and then tried out my distress oxide sprays in fossilized amber and wilted violet just to add some more interest to the back ground.
The great big hello sentiment is from Crafters companions script words set and I embossed it in gold embossing powder so it adds some more shine to the card.
Then we go onto the main event which is another stunning mermaid digi from the incredible Sweet november stamps. She is called Sparkle moon drifter and I just love the shape of her and how her hair flows. She was so much fun to colour with my spectrum noir tri-blends and then I couldn't resist adding a mix of nuvo drops to give her tail sparkle and shine.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Time out challenge - Free (what cuold be more free than swimming in the ocean :) )
Colour crazy challenge - Any colouring goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Your next Stamp - Sparkle and shine
Patties creations - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Amy! Happy to be one of your new followers, Jo x https://dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautifully colored card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, it really caught my eye in the Gallery. The blended background is so perfectly done and the splatters in gold are such a clever touch. Your mermaid is really brought to life with your colouring and especially love the sparkle of her tail. Such a fab idea for our challenge theme (I always wanted to be able to breathe underwater and be free to travel the oceans) so I'm very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the background you did!
    hanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....over the top amazing! Your coloring is so beautiful. Really love your card. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the background you created! The blend of colors looks amazing. Stunning coloring too. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background and love the beautifully coloured mermaid.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty and delightful mermaid - love the touch of gold.Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative FIngers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge blog. Just love your card! Georgia DT for Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx