Friday 29 May 2020

You're a treasure

I have lots of people that I could send this to right now. Friends are so important and this whole thing I think really shows how much people are there for each other even when we can't be physically there. This adorable March Mertot is a digi from Sweet November stamps. If you haven't checked out their store yet then you are missing out. There is a growing range of adorable images from the incredibly talented Amy Young. Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter to be kept in the loop for all the updates and special offers as well while you are looking around their store.

I coloured her with copics using the following colours:
Hair: RV69, R59, R27, R17
Skin: E31, E21, E00
Tail: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Top:G28, G17, G14
treasure chest: E49, E37, E35 + Y17, Y06, Y11
Sand: E35, YR31
Water: B000

I also added Spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen and glossy accents to her tail so its really sparkly and shiny.


I used a mix of papers again for this card The red keys paper is from Dovecrafts folkland set and the blue seahorses are from the First edition Beyond the shore paper set. I added some further texture with Nuvo gold drops and the sentiment which I embossed with gold wow! embossing powder is from Create a smile all hands on deck stamp set.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Crafters - Anything goes
Crafty gals corner - for the ladies
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper - Use patterned paper

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love if you wanted to follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs

Amy xx


1 comment:

  1. Cute image and great colouring -love the hair and seahorse paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx