Thursday 14 May 2020

You are awesome

I love these super cute Gull gang stamp set. I coloured these cutie up with spectrum noir illustrator pens. Then I used some scraps I had from another inked background I did. For it I used the Wave to me stencil which I inked through with a mix of tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch oxide inks. For the main back ground I wanted to add some texture so used an old sizzix embossing folder. The sentiment is from Heffy Doodles whatcha saying now? sentiment set.

  

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 Through the craft room door - Anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - Birds, bees or butterflies
Fab n funky - Hand coloured image

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I have always loved seagulls and these two are adorable! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... LOVE these guys! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx