Thursday 28 May 2020

Feel better soon



As soon as I saw this cute little piggy I knew I needed to add him to my collection. He is from My favorite things Piggy Pebbles stamp set. I coloured him up with spectrum noir tri-blend markers and then teamed him with papers from the paper addicts colour pop and First Editions perfect moments paper packs. I added some bright yellow nuvo drops and the sentiment from Crafters Companion frame sentiments set.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Creative moments - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute little piggy and nicely colored. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! You've done a great job adding color to the image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx