Wednesday 13 May 2020

Time for some sparkle with Tide Mayfin

 

 I saw this beauty from Sweet November that was released last week and I just had to have her. I got the chance to play with my copics yesterday and I am falling more in love with both the copics and the Sweet November digi's the more time I spend playing with them :D 
I coloured Tide Mayfin with the following copics:
Skin: E33, E21, E00
Hair: E49, E59, E37, E35, E31
Tail: BV08, V09, V06, V04, V15, V01
Fish:Y17, Y06, Y11
Top: Y00
Background: BG01, B000

After colouring her I added some sparkle to her tail with a spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen. Then to make it even more sparkly and shiny I covered it with glossy accents.



The pretty paper is from the Beyond the shore First Edition paper pack. I cut around my image with Heffy Doodles stitched rectangles to give it a bit of interest around the edges. The brilliant thanks shadow die is from Time for tea I have covered it with a few layers of fairy tale Wow! Embossing powder.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Favoritecolours (I love purple and blue)
Arty Divas - Anything goes
Crafty sentiments design - Anything goes 
Try it on Tuesday - Lovely ladies

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE the mermaid lovely lady you used!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Try it On Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous. Especially the hair. This is a beautiful card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and great colouring love the glossy tail
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty image and coloring. I love the shine and the glittery sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mermaid card, I love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with your lovely mermaid

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx