Wednesday 27 May 2020

Thanks for everything

I want to say a massive thank you to anyone who has made a purchase from my little online store over the last few weeks. I genuinely do a little happy dance for every one of them and it means so much to me. I am glad I can keep posting to you all so that you can all enjoy some crafting in this tough time. I know it is certainly what is keeping me sane.
I have a card for you today using this adorable little lady Garden girl carnation from Stamping Bella. She is out of stock in my store right now but is on they way to me along with a load more so watch this space if you want to add her to your collection.

I coloured her with the following Copic markers:
Skin: E33, E21, E00
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Flower and skirt: RV69, R29, R35 + G28, G17, G14
Outline: B02, B00
Ground: E31

The Thanks is a shadow die from Time for Tea designs. I covered it in Nuvo drops and then glossy accents to make more of a feature of it. The embossing is using Crafters companion sakura silhouet embossing folder.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Arty Divas - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
A place to start - Create a custom background without using design paper
Crafting happiness - Anything goes with optional twist of red


1 comment:

  1. Your coloring of the image is dead on point. I love the EF you chose for your background! Very nicely done, indeed! Thanks for another delightful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner! Sorry for the tardy comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx