Friday 29 May 2020

Possitive vibes


This little guy just makes me feel so happy and summery. This whole Gnome matter what set is just so cute. I coloured this one with my Nuvo alcohol markers. The background I made by cutting a rectangle out of white card with the stitched rectangle die then using the grassy lass die cut to cut the grass shape across it. Next I inked the sky half in Mermaid lagoon and a touch of faded jeans and the grass half in twisted citron with a touch of mowed lawn distress oxides. Finally I put them back together and layered them on another piece of white card then black card again which I cut using the stitched rectangle dies.


The sentiment is from the Heffy Doodle whatcha saying now? set and I cut the speach bubble from the coordinating die set. For a finishing touch I added the nuvo drops right across the whole card.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Give a crafter a cookie - Photo inspiration and I have used the colours from the cookies to inspire me.
Southern Girls - Anything goes
Heffy Doodlers FB group - Happy mail
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to craft - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back :)

Huge hugs

Amy xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute gnome and nuvo drops
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG". Sorry for late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx