Thursday 1 April 2021

Altenew Educator Certification Program

 


I am so excited to be able to tell you that I have been accepted into the Altenew Educator Certification Program. I am so happy to be able to learn from such amazing artists. This is a card I have put together based on the first class All about layering 1. As part of the class you see how to layer up this beautiful Painted Poppy stamp set. I love the way that the sketchy feel of it means you don't have to be too exact with the stamping as it adds a bit of a arty and unique touch to it. 


I used Deep iris and Midnight Violet Altenew crisp dye ink for the flower and Firefly Altenew crisp dye ink for the stem and leaf. I wanted the poppy to be the main focus of the card so I kept the rest of the card quite simple. The gold sparkly card is from Papermill direct and I cut it with the stripes cover plate die and I feel like that breaks up the background without taking the focus off of the poppy.


You can grab the All about layering class for free at the moment so why not have a look and get inspired.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Amy, ggod luck with your certification program. Hugs Blankina
    PS Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty Amy. Love how you kept the poppy the focal point, yet still made an interesting background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the simplicity!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Love the shine. Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx