Tuesday 30 March 2021

How are you doing friend?


I really love playing with this badger from Crafty Purple Frogs The Sett stamp set and cropping it to just his face and neck gave me this idea. The sentiment is from the Heffy Doddle Close at heart sentiment set.  For the back ground I masked off the bottom of the card and then used the Heffy Doodle Circles of life stencil, Time for Tea beautiful blender brushes and distress oxide ink to add some interest and colour to the back ground. I coloured the badger with spectrum noir tri-blend pens and put him on some foam pads to give a bit of dimension.



 This was such a quick and fun card to make. I hope you are all OK and having a good week so far?

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Dream valley - Anything goes 
Make my monday - Clean and simple
Dare 2 be Artzy - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. I love the spring colors you used for the background! Thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks lovely! hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute badger and stencilled background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and quite eye catching with the background you created Amy.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Spring card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx