Sunday 7 March 2021

Altenew Academy


In case you haven't seen yet not only do Altenew do incredible crafting supplies but they also offer online classes! They have a whole section called Altenew Academy where you can find a range of classes to inspire you. Here is one of makes I have put together for the All about layering 2 class which right now are free. They go through the basics of whole to line up your Altenew layering stamps and then how to add them together to make some stunning and beautiful projects. 


For this card I used "Peony Bouquet" stamps along with Soft Lilac, lavender fields and deep iris Altenew Crisp dye inks for the flowers. For the leaves I used Firefly, grass field and Shadow Creek Altenew Crisp dye inks. In the background I used some of the Altenew washi tape. I added a touch of texture and sparkle with a few nuvo drops. The sentiment is from the build - a- flower: Dahlia stamp set. I have layered some of the flowers up on foam pads to add a bit of dimension.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Catch the bug - Anything goes
Crafters castle - Anything goes

 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Amy. This card is absolutely beautiful! Those flowers are colored to perfection! I am so glad you joined us at the Catch the Bug blog for our ATG challenge! Good luck to you! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely stunning, I like Altenew too.
    Thank you for joining Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamps and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Challenge Up Your Life. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Hugs! ❤️ Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the images on this - so delicately inked too.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderful image and design! I really love the "two tone" (or two structure) background! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx