Tuesday 2 March 2021

Fabulously floral

 I have been really enjoying playing with some Altenew goodies over the the last couple of days. I love the way the layering stamps make it so easy to create a realistic shading effect on the beautiful blooms. 

This is the first card I have finished using the "Build-a-flower Dahlia" stamps. 



I stamped a few of the flowers following the layering guide using Pink diamond, Pinkalicious and Rubellite Altenew crisp dye inks. Then layer stamped the leaves using Firefly and then Grass field. The co-ordinating dies made these really easy to cut out so I could then play around moving all the pieces until I was happy with the way it looked. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and I used the new distress ink colour Kitsch Flamingo oxide spray and Nuvo's Wild Olive mica mist to do some ink splattering over the card before I drew a border and stuck my flower/ leaves down. To finish it all off I added some sparkle with a few Nuvo drops.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
The crafters Cafe -  Anything goes
Cards galore encore - Anything goes
My besties international - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Amy - love that dahlia, and you have used the perfect inks to stamp it with.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, What a stunning card love the colours and the spray ink splashes. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and love the floral stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx