Thursday 25 February 2021

Thinking of you

 


This little sweetie is cooking up a storm. I am so in love with the brilliant art work of Mo Manning and this little digi is called Queen of the kitchen. I coloured her with Spectrum noir illustrator markers and then matched her to some Craft Perfect papers and this great sentiment "Thinking of you" shadow die by Heffy Doodle. 

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Mo's digital pencil - Anything with a Mo image goes
Crafty sentiment designs - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

5 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie, and beautifully coloured and used on this gorgeous card Amy
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card - I do love this image! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges, good luck, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx