Thursday 18 February 2021

Crafty Purple Frog has their own stamps and stencils!!!

 


 It is time to show you the full release! This is my first ever own release and I am so excited to be able to share it with you. This is s very quick video just to go over all of the products and a load of idea for you. If you want to see them in more detail they are now in the store to be able to view and will be in stock to buy from tomorrow (19th of Feb 2021). 

I have spent so long dreaming of making my designs real and this is just the start. My stamps will be focused around nature and wildlife starting with our UK wildlife. I have always really loved nature and the lock down has made me appreciate even more the beauty that is all around us. I hope you all love them as much as I do and I can not wit to see what you all create with them :D

You can find all of the Crafty Purple Frog lines in the store HERE

Huge hugs 

Amy xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx