Saturday 20 February 2021

3 tone colour map for the badger from The Sett

  I have come up with a little colour map that might help you if you are trying to work out how to give this cute little badger from "The Sett" a bit more definition. 

This is going to look scary but I wanted the different colours to stand out clearly from each other.

To use this you will want three tones of whatever colour you want to make the badger. A dark, mid and a light tone. For my example I used a Spectrum noir tri blend as the one blend has all 3 tones I need in it. 

Once you have your colours you can follow this to give you an idea of where I put my dark, mid and light tones:


I have also done this short video showing how I colour this cute badger using this 3 tone map :D




Here is the final card I made using the coloured up badger, some of his accessories along with a sentiment and the borders from the "Sentiment Sett".


I hope you will find this useful and that you have lots of fun colouring and making :D

I am entering this card for the following challenges: 
Gem of  challenge - Anything Goes
Crafters Castle - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - W is for Woodland Flora or Fauna
Colour crazy - Anything colouring goes
Creative fingers - Anything Goes
As you like it - Use your favourite type of stamp (photopolymer because I like to see exactly where I am stamping :) ) 

Huge hugs

Amy xx

6 comments:

  1. A super card for a man. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fun image thank you for joining in at the Alphabet w

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a lovely distinguished gentleman. I love this. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Fun image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card and great colour tips, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge.
    Good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card card, i love having wildlife on a card. thanks for sharing it with us colour crazy craft challenge. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx