Sunday 14 March 2021

Dancing is magic




 I so wish I could dance. I love music and seeing how some lucky people can move to it so seemingly effortlessly is mesmerising to me. This pretty little fairy is from the new Sweet November Stamps release. There is also an Insta hop going on this weekend where you can win her and the rest of the release by hopping along. 




I have coloured this little cutie Odette with spectrum noir tri-blend markers and used the sentiment that comes with her. I then did some ink splattering over the background using Altenew Pinkalicious and Fresh lemon crisp dye inks before adding just a touch of texture and sparkle with some Nuvo drops. I wanted to keep this little 4x4 card quite CAS to really show her off :)

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Gem of a challenge - Anything goes
Allsorts - A stamped image
Catch the bug - Things with wings
Crafters castle - Anything goes
Crafty calendar - Feminine
Di's digi challenge - All about B's (ballerina)
My time to craft - Make it Feminine
The fairy and the unicorn - Anything fantasy goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

8 comments:

  1. Awww . . . she is so sweet!!! Keeping it CAS was a great idea; she really shines! Love the sparkle on her wings! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crafty Amy: Your card is adorably sweet! Thanks for linking it to My Time to Craft! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect card for auch an adorable fairy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do agree on your sentiment!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug - Things with Wings
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx