Thursday 4 March 2021

Quinn and her boots


 It is still a little chilly here so I felt drawn to colour up this cutie Uptown Girl Quinn and her boots. I coloured her with Spectrum noir tri-blend brush markers. I kept the rest of the card very simple to show her off and added just s touch of sparkle with some Nuvo drops
I hope you are all having a good week so far :D 

I am entering this card for the following projects:
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
A perfect time to craft - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and wonky angles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Amy, and you have coloured her beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx