Saturday 1 May 2021

Sparkle Everywhere


I am so excited to be able to share with you that I am GDT with Mo's digital pencil challenge blog this month. The challenge is anything goes with a Mo image. I have been a massive Mo fan for the longest time and if you have not seen her digi stamps then you are missing out. Check them out HERE. This cutie is called Fairy Harrietta, I coloured with a mix of Spectrum Noir markers and copics. I couldn't resist giving her wings a bit of sparkle and shine using nuvo drops and glossy accents


For the background I used the Lavinia Berry stencil and inked through it using beautiful blender brushes and Firefly Altenew crisp dye ink. I wanted her to stand out a bit from the background so I used the Heffy Doodle skinny circle frame die to highlight her. To finish this off I used a sentiment from the Heffy Doodle Fluffy puff unicorns stamp set and some more nuvo drops to be coming from her wand and add some more sparkle.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Krafty chicks - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. A really sweet card - Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge!(Vic, DT ) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx