Thursday 13 October 2022

Chill in the hair


This cutie is form the Sweet November Stamps A chill in the hair stamp set. I love all the little extras that they add to these cute girls hair and all that hair is so much fun to colour!
I drew in the background with the help of one of Sandy Allnocks colouring classes. To finish it off I added in some Silver crystals nuvo drops. I love these nuvo drops to add some texture and sparkle :)


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Passion for markers - Anything goes

Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx


 

4 comments:

  1. How Sweet! I haven't seen these images before, she is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a fun image Amy, and you have coloured her beautifully. Your background is gorgeous too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring and fabby looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Amy. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Great colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx