Monday 29 May 2023

Sending you a little vitamin sea


Have you seen the beautiful new digi release from Sweet November Stamps? There are gorgeous mermaids with their animal friends This is the very beautiful Cari and Neo. I had so much fun colouring this duo up. You can grab them right now and as they are digi's there is no waiting or paying for postage which is even better! The sentiment is from the new clear stamp set from Sweet November Stamps Sea birds stamp set. I used peacock feathers distress ink to make a circular shape in the middle of my square card. Then I flicked it with prize ribbon and mermaid lagoon distress oxide sprays. To add a last bit of sparkle and texture I added a few Nuvo silver crystal glitter drops.


I used the following Copics to colour this duo:
Skin: V17, E35, E13
Hair: W9, W7, W5
Tail: R85, R83, R81
Top: B01
Dolphin: B45, B21, B000

 I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspiration - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me if you want to see more of my makes.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, this is gorgeous - love the image and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card you have created. Love the coloring and the image. Awesome! Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a Crafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!! I LOVE your background and your coloring ROCKS!! hank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx