Tuesday 9 May 2023

First Edition Bloom & Wonder mini album




I had so much fun using a tutorial from the amazing Rosa Kelly (Rosa Kelly is on YouTube HERE) to create this fun little mini album. The album is 4 x 4 size and has 4 pages to it. There is also a tab hidden in the centre of each page that can be pulled out and a picture added to or it could just be journaled on. I used a border punch to edge these pull outs but if I did this again I would definitely use a different less fussy punch as the delicate edges are already getting a bit battered on this one.

For the patterned papers I have used the gorgeous First Edition Bloom & Wonder papers that are available from the DRK Crafts store. These papers are so perfect for this kind of scrapbooking project as the speciality papers such as the glitter or gloss papers really give an expensive look to the finished project.



Here is my video showing the inside of my little mini album :D





I am entering this album for the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - Anything but a card Goes

Dream valley challenges - Make it female

Cupcake inspirations - Mother's Day/Someone Special Feminine

Get creative challenges - Flower frenzy

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs


Amy xx


I am on the DRK makers team which means I got to choose some items at a discounted price but I only work with what I love and my opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project! Love those papers you used. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    We hope you will come back and play along with us again soon.
    Sandy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous album Amy - love all the details and inserts... and the fun way it opens
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous album with wonderful details. DT at Crafting from the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project!! Your album is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is so cute and the papers you've used are gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing your creation in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx