Monday 22 May 2023

Cutest Mermaid under the sea


This little mermaid is just so adorable! She is a digi stamp Nalu from the brilliant Sweet November Stamps store. I love that with a digi stamp you can get your hands on it instantly and there is no postage cost.
I created the background for this card by ink smooshing Peacock feathers distress ink. Then I also flicked some ink on top of that once it was dry. I used the same coloured ink and when you layer it up like this it still gives a great bit of depth.
The sentiment is from the Merwees set #2 clear stamp set.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

LeighSBDesigns - Fanta sea

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog

Huge hugs

Amy xx
 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, Amy, and such a beautiful card you have made with her - love your colouring of her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely under the sea card!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx