Saturday 13 May 2023

Are you ready for a new clear stamp release??

 

Sweet November stamps have a brand new release heading our way next weekend. I am so excited to be able to show you a little sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets. This set is called Sea birds and I have to say as a bird lover I was drawn to it straight away :D

You will be able to get your hands on this stamp set and all the others in the Mermay release next Saturday 20th of May 2023 in both the Sweet November Stamps shop and the Crafty Purple Frog store.


Check out the other Sweet November stamps and Crafty Purple Frog DT's social media for more sneak peeks :D

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.




Huge hugs




Amy xx


1 comment:

  1. What fun birds there Amy - love the expressions on their faces :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx