Saturday 27 May 2023

New digi Mermay release from Sweet November Stamps

I was so excited to be asked by the lovely ladies at Sweet November Stamps to join them for this brand new Mermay digi stamp release. These mermaids and their friends are so much fun! This is the very beautiful Ashera

I loved colouring this beauty up with my copics. I used the following copics to colour her:

Hair: R85, R83, R81

Skin: V17, E35, E11

Eyes: BG49, BG05 

Tail: W9, W7, W5



For the background I die cut the rectangle with Heffy Doodle Whimsically wonky dies. Then used Meteorite shower nuvo shimmer powder. It is so much fun to use! I tipped a tiny bit onto the paper and then sprayed it with water to get this look. I had to put it under a big book to flatten the background out before I added my mermaid and the sentiment onto it. For the sentiment I used these white foam glitter letter stickers from Simply creative. I then coloured them with an alcohol marker to make them black and keep that glitter showing through.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

The fairy and the unicorn - Anything Fantasy goes
Gem of a challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy this is gorgeous - the background is perfect for that sweet mermaid
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, a fun card and love the extra splash of colour behind the mermaid using the shimmer powder. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx