Saturday 13 May 2023

May waves of happiness wash over you


It is almost time for another clear stamp Mermay release from the amazing Sweet November Stamps. Next weekend there will be a whole load of new mermaid and seaside related clear stamps. Before that though I wanted to show off one of the stamps That you can already get. This is Lynn she comes with feet or this mermaid tail so you could have her either way on your creation. 

I loved creating this card. I started by die cutting the white card with the Heffy Doodle Whimsically wonky dies to create the layer to work with. I then masked off a line across the card using Heffy memo tape before inking my blue line with salty ocean and a touch of faded jeans distress inks. Then I flicked water over it before adding some white splatters from picket fence distress spray stain. For even more depth I added a few silver crystals nuvo drops
The sentiment is from the Mermee set #2 stamp set. Then I stuck my little Lynn on top of my inking breaking out of the blue inked line just a bit. I coloured her using copics.

Come back later if you want to see a sneak peek of one of the new Mermay clear stamp sets that will be available next weekend (20th May 2023)


 I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Shopping our stash - She's a lady
Dream valley challenges - Make it female
Make my Monday - CAS base +1 Layer
Use your stuff - Inspired by water

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs


Amy xx


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Amy, and beautifully made.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image and fun sentiment, a gorgeous CAS card, thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful mermaid, what a beauty! Love your rich and bold coloring so much, and the stitch border detail is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetness!! Way to go shopping your stash!! That sentiment and adorable mermaid are just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with our "She's A Lady" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS496

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card with that cute image and perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx