Sunday 28 May 2023

Rediscovery hop - Birthday

Hello everyone! With every new month brings rediscovery. Today I am participating in an Instagram Hop highlighting rediscovery. The premise of this hop is to dig through that drawer, route through that hidden pile, or open those bins and find what has been forgotten about. I encourage you to try this and instead of buying new product, take a look at the treasures you already have. This is a monthly hop so if you are interested in joining us, message @craftwithme101 to get all of the information. 🙂

The theme for this months hop is Birthdays. I have had this super cute little fairy from Stamping Bella coloured up for a while now and just knew I had to get her on this card. I have used a beautiful paper from the First Edition "Let's Celebrate" 6x6 pack that you can get for a bargain price of just £1.50 right now over are DRK crafts. I love how this paper has little bits of gold foiling on it so it really adds a nice shine to my card. The pink card is from the Dove craft summer pack and I used it to mat behind my patterned paper and then also used another old craft item the white orbs stencil from Lavinia stamps to emboss those spots onto it. 

For the sentiment I used Dove craft A4 smooth metallic card and the happy and birthday dies from Heffy doodle. I think they work well with the touches of gold foil in the patterned paper and add even more shine.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Patties creations - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - Things with wings
My time to craft - Dry embossing
The fairy and the unicorn - Anything Fantasy goes



Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image Amy, and so beautifully coloured - Love the paper, and how you embossed the pink horizontal layer
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such pretty papers topped by that sweet fairy, so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin', a perfect entry for our 'wings' challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx