Wednesday 17 May 2023

Mermay and mental health awareness week 2023 I couldn't resist doing a card

This week is the start of mental health awareness week 2023 and this year the focus is on anxiety. For the month of May I have been joining in the Sweet November Stamps challenge to do a bit of mermaid colouring every day. I have to say that I love colouring and have found this to be very therapeutic to take even a little time out of my day to colour up some part of an image. I get so focused on the colouring it is almost mediative for me.

This card is the product of some of that colouring.

The mermaid is called Phthalo and she is a stunning digi stamp. That means you can get her instantly and there is no postage to pay or wait for. 

I also followed one of the amazing Amy Young's Adventures in colouring video's for her tail and the scenery in this image.

It is all coloured using copic pens and I am really pleased with how it turned out.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

 Cupcake inspirations - mermaid

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful mermaid Amy - I love how you have coloured her - that is a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I LOVE the way you colored this mermaid!! That stone is look so real. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the coloring is amazing, great job, thanks for playing our Mermaid Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Revati
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx