Friday 2 June 2023

Nova paint pens on glass


 

After the fun I had the other week using these Nova paint pens on tin I thought I would try them out on glass. They worked just as smoothly and I love the final result. Trust me you don't need any real drawing skills to do this yourself. 

I am going to put some lavender bath salts in these as gifts.


Here is a little video of how I decorated this glass so you can follow along and make your own :D


I am entering this decorated glass into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals - Flowers for mom
Double D - Flowers
Crafting from the heart - Anything but a card

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooow this is gorgeous, again I never thought of using the pens on glass. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful result Amy, and a great container for lavender bath salts!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW how creative and awesome! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little project. The recipient will love their gift. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx