Tuesday 13 June 2023

Shaker mermaid treasure mix

If you have not seen yet Sweet November Stamps have come out with some new shaker/ sequin mixes! This is one of them called Mermaid treasure mix. and as you can see, as well as the gorgeous sequins there are also loads of adorable little tiny mermaids in it!


To make this card I used the brilliant Sweet November Stamps digi stamp called Mutiny highseas. For the background I used a clear stamp from the Guppies stamp set.

I used the following copics to colour her and the background:

Skin: E33, E11,E00

Hair: Y28, Y26, Y13

Tail and red feather: R89,R37, R35

Top and hat: W9, W7, W5, Y08

Bottle: G28, G14, E39 (cork E84)

Water: BG01,BG000,B02,B00

Sand: E43, E42

Seaweed:G28,G09,YG03

Urchin: R24,R22,R21

Fish and starfish: YR16, Y18

Coral:E71, E70

For the actual shaker frame I used Heffy Doodle stitched square dies and extra thick acetate. Then foam tape to give the gap between the coloured in back ground and the acetate window. 

The sentiment is from another of the Sweet November Stamps clear stamp sets called Lynn.

I am entering this card for the following challenges: 

A place to start - Anything Goes

Crafting happiness - Anything Goes

Jan's digi stamps - Anything Goes

Make My Monday - Summer

Lil' patch of crafty friends - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me if you like what you see.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Amy - love your colouring of the mermaid, and the shaker element is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shaker - perfect for a pirate mermaid, lol. Love her bright colors! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaker card. Love the mermaid image. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, coloring and card design. I love a good shaker and this one is fab! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your projects soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at MMMChallenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mermaid is gorgeous. I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful and unique shaker card! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx