Thursday 4 June 2020

GDT for Sweet November


I can not tell you how excited I am to have been asked to be GDT for the incredible Sweet November for the release this week. I have had so much fun with the 2 new little mer tots. For this first card I have used the adorable June Mertot.
I decided to decoupage her as that is something I have not done with an image in ages and I love the way it make her look more 3D. I coloured her with my copics using the following colours:
Skin: E33, E21, E00 + a touch of R81
Hair: V06, R85, R81
Tail: G07, G14, YG03
Fish: Y38, Y02, Y000
As normal for me I had to cover her tail in spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen and glossy accents.


I made the background with distress oxide inks (Seedless preserves, Worn lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade) I then flicked some water over my inking and then sprayed some wilted violet distress oxide spray. The Dream big shadow sentiment is from time for tea and the smaller sentiment is from an old Stampin' up! stamp set.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Allsorts _ Magical worlds
Get creative - Fantasy
Simon Says Stamp - Make your own background

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Your mertot (great word) is fun, and your inky background is beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun at the SIsterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty colours. many thanks for joining in with our 'Magical Worlds' at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background for your adorable little mermaid!! LOVE all that ink! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nicely done, Amy. Loving these pretty colors and cute mermaid!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts magical worlds theme!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute, love the wee mertot!
    Thanks for getting inky with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully blended background for your cutie! Thanks so much for getting inky with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx