Friday 19 June 2020

Ben and Jerry


This adorable duo are a digi stamp from Sweet November Stamps and are called Puppy Love - Ben and Jerry.
I couldn't resist colouring them in some bright happy colours. I used the following copics:
Skin: E37, E35, E21
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Eyes: E59, E57
Top: Y17, Y15, Y06
Jeans: B97, B95, B93
Dog: E99, E33   E55, E53  C5 for his nose and RV02 in his ears
Lead: R59, R35 and Y08 for his tag


I have made the orange and yellow stripey background piece by ink blending mustard seed distress oxide ink all over and then using the new release stamp from Time for tea designs essential stripes to stamp the orange lines with carved pumpkin and touches of candied apple distress oxide over the blended background.
I had even more fun making the yellow and green strip. For that I played with some alcohol inks on yupo paper for the first time. I first put spots of limeade and dandelion alcohol ink on a felt pad and tapped it all over my piece of yupo. To add a bit more depth to it I put more ink spots of Botanical alcohol ink onto a new felt pad on my mini applicator and added a few more spots of this darker ink over the top.
The amazing thank you sentiment is also from the new Time for tea release. I have to say I am completely in love with it. Its big enough to make a focal point on a card and a nice clear font. You can expect to see it quite a bit on my cards and creations :)

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
As you like it - Digi or rubber (I love both but I do like that digi's are so instant. Also I can flip them an make them any size I want)
Aud sentiments - Anything goes with a sentiment
Cute card Thursday - Summer I have gone for summery colours
Southern Girls challenge - anything goes
Crafty creations - Anything goes
Little red wagon - Animal Antics

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Such a sweet digi. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at Southern Girls this week. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!Such a beautiful card !! Thank you for your fabulous creation and sharing it with us at Aud Sentimens Blog Challenge . It's always great to have you with us.HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Claudia Martins - DT
    (1 Panda Idéias Criativas)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Amy! I love the image and the background papers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, love the image and design.


    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx