Wednesday 10 June 2020

June mertot meets Lavinia stamps



There is now a whole range of Lavinia stamps in the Crafty Purple Frog shop and I thought why not try and mix them up with the super cute June Mertot from Sweet November stamps. I started by doing my background using the seaweed 2 and sea bubbles stamps with some green Altenew inks and then used a yellow altenew ink and the lightest blue ink I had to ink around the edges of the card. 
The adorable June mertot digi I coloured with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E33, E21, E00
Hair: E49, E57, E55, E31
Fish friend: G17, G07, G14
Tail: YR07, YR15, Y08, Y02


I also added Spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen to her tail so its really sparkly :D

The big hello sentiment is from Crafters companions script words set and I embossed it in gold embossing powder so it stands out more and adds shine to the card.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Arty Divas - Anything goes
Crafty sentiment- Anything goes
Get creative - Fantasy
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love if you wanted to follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweetie Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx