Thursday 4 June 2020

Bubbly baby Mertot


I am still so happy to be showing this next cutie as GDT for this weeks Sweet November release. This adorable bubble mertot is called May Mertot and is available in the Sweet November store now as a digi stamp so you can get her straight away. For me this bubble was crying out to be made into a shaker card.

I have coloured this cutie with the following copics:
Skin: E33, E21, E00
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Tail: YR27, YR68, YR15
Toy: BG49, BG23, G00
Bubble background: BG15, G00
As normal for me I had to cover her tail in spectrum noir crystal clear sparkle pen and glossy accents.



I cut her out using Heffy Doodles stitched circles and did a couple of smaller stitched circles as extra bubbles that I then added some whatcha saying? sentiments to. For the shaker itself I cut another same sized circle from acetate and to finish it cut a thin circle frame in foam and in black card to just cover up the foam and just edge all the stitched circles/ bubbles.
For the background I used the Create a smile geometrics stamp set with the Altenew sweet dreams ink cubes to just give a bubbly background.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Make my Monday - For a baby
Ike's World - R is for round or dots
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - Favorite technique (I love stamping/ making back grounds)
Little Red Wagon - Use backing paper or make your own. (I have made my own)
Cute card thursday - Anything goes
Southern Girls - Anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful shaker card, sweet little baby image, fantastic bubble design.
    Thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot-beautiful image and looks perfect as a shaker card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card. Really lovely.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet image and an imaginative use of the shaker element over the main feature. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, great layout and great take with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a sweet creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fun! I like the bubbles. Shakers are always so much fun. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I ADORE this sweet Mertot! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Southern Girls with your fabulous and super sweet card design. Very gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh my God Amy this is just to cute!
    Love the bubbles, the sweetiest digi and the shakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet creation!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx