Sunday 14 June 2020

Octavia Soft Sand



This is the stunning Octavia soft sand digi from Sweet November stamps. I love her! I had so much fun colouring her with all those tentacles. I coloured her with the following copics:
Hair: C3, C1
Skin: E33, E21, E00
Tentacles: R59, R37, R35, R22
Suckers: E31, E50
Starfish top: Y21, Y02, Y00
Background: B00, B000



For the background I did some ink smooshing. I used Tumbled glass, salty ocean and chipped sapphire distress ink for this smooshing. I tore the edges of the navy card and my image then had drew the stitched edge around the image. For a last bit of sparkle and texture I added some blue lagoon nuvo drops.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The fairy and the unicorn - Anything fantasy goes
Sisterhood of narky stampers -  T is for technique ( ink smooshing)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Amy, your inky smoshings and that fabby mermaid look amazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and card! Ink smooshing is perfect for the watery background. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that meroctopus on your card! Great smooshing too! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and layout love the image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ink smooshing is always a great technique! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us here at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I've never seen a meroctopus before! Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again next month, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image! And a fab background!
    Thanks for sharing your technique and playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx