Wednesday 3 June 2020

Dream Big



I think I am addicted to this Dream big sentiment die from Time for Tea designs. It could make a great card all on it's own.
I made this inky background at the weekend. I used wilted violet distress oxide ink to make an ombre down the paper. Then I flicked it with some water before adding some wilted violet distress oxide spray over it. I coloured in this adorable super girl from the Heffy Doodle super dudes stamp set with spectrum noir tri-blends. I attached her with an action wobble and then added some nuvo drops all around the card for added dimension.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Add some sparkle
Simon Says Stamp - Make your own background
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card love the large sentiment die and splattered background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! The background is nicely done too! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx