Sunday 14 June 2020

Moonlight Whispers goodness



This sassy lady is digi stamp called pretty in red and is from the brilliant Moonlight whispers. I coloured her up a while ago with my copics and have just got her on a card. The paper I teamed her up with is from the first editions Wonderlust pack. I have kept this one quite simple just to show her off.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafters Castle - Anything goes
Crafty Fiends - Anything goes
Colour crazy challenge - Anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love if you wanted to follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs

Amy xx




4 comments:

  1. Great card fabulous image and beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image - beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this time, over at the Colour Crazy challenge - Vic, DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image!!! Great coloring!!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Tantalaya “craftwithte”
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx